Friday, September 28, 2007

The Law Of Attraction: The Simplicity Of Manifestation

Isn't it strange that we think it's really hard to bring about change when it comes to our lives? We short change ourselves and our creative powers to an incredible degree.You may not think of yourself as a creative person, but that's an error in thinking. We are all constantly creating, whether we're aware of it or not.
Here's a really silly but straight forward example of our power to bring about anything we want. For months, I kept thinking about adopting a kitten. I have an older cat, who just turned ten years old. I thought about this for three or four months. I had this picture in my mind of what she would be like. The kitten had to be female, and I specifically wanted a gray tabby, with short hair. I had her name picked out, "Samantha". About two months ago, I took my older cat to the vet and they had kittens for adoption there. The ones they had were males and I couldn't have that (couldn't bring another male into the household). I left my name with them and my number and they advised they would call if they had any females for adoption.
A couple of weeks later, I received a call from them. A lady with kittens for adoption had contacted them. I asked some questions about the kittens. They gave me her phone number and I called her and went over to see the kittens. And there was my Samantha, absolutely the way I had envisioned her.
Dumb example? Maybe, but think about it. Have you ever told yourself to wake up at a certain time in the morning, and you were able to do it, without an alarm clock? That's the power of your subconscious mind at work, not your conscious mind. It was just that simple.
And you know, I think it's really that simple all the time. We just have to figure out a way to do that to change our lives. To see yourself as being the thing you want to be and having the things you want to have. I brought this up in an earlier article, but try to remember what is was like when you were a kid and you played pretend. I think that's what is required. And you know good and well that when you've been romantically interested in someone, you fantasized about it and in many cases, you did go out with that person just from your desire to do so. You made it happen through your passion. And your desire for anything is what makes it happen.
I'm still working on this in my life, trying to understand that the mechanics of it are not complicated. It's difficult though to see yourself sometimes as being the person you want to be, but you must BE that person to HAVE the things you want to have.

For a couple of free chapters from a wonderful book on the Law Of Attraction, please visit: http://biasonus.net/thelawofattractionexplained.htm
AND http://www.biasonuspublishing.com/thevibrationaluniverse.htm
If you really love the free chapters, you can purchase the book by clicking the link in the graphic contained in the book.
Posted by Carmen Black at 3:56 PM 0 comments

No comments: